Saving the playlists for posterity.
If i miss a day stick it in a comment and i will add it correctly. Thanks
NB This is NOT official , only a copy of Dicky's/Liz's writing.
The entries marked ** are from the main indie site
I just had to turn on comment verification as comment spam was starting to come in.
Hopefully as comments are limited it will not be a pain

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Wed Dec 14th

Jadens Brother

Dicky " I was in a ball team at college"
Liz " wait.. you went to Art school"
Chuck " It was hackysack but it was still a ball"
Liz " Rapidographs pens on the move"
"The fighting palettes"

( That Matisyahu song is great as you can walk away from the radio knowing you are not missing much and go do things like post here :-) )

"Was it U2 .. no i mean U-Turn"

Dicky "I think i am going with Sirius .. i like the little dog logo"
"I forget this nonsense is competition"

Kate Walsh From Greys Anatomy

"Oh no my Teflon House"
"Oh no my Teflon Teeth"

Joel McHale from "The Soup" on E!

Joel (To Liz) "Thanks Stacey"
( Earlier caller had gone on about how funny it was when "you and Shovel" were talking over "Stacey" doing the news)
Dicky " Oh you were listening "

Dicky " I am more concerned with everyones accents today. It sound like i am on Channel triple J Australia"

Liz " i was thinking of not doing this in case you went after it Dicky"
Dicky " Maybe just a little bit"

Dicky "That was Joel .. Liz.. not me"

"I am not going to sit here and let you drag cheap American beer through the dirt. I am craving a Miller High ife"

**"Today: KATE WALSH from the ABC drama GREY’S ANATOMY joined us, as did JOEL McHALE from E!Entertainment’s “THE SOUP”"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home