Saving the playlists for posterity.
If i miss a day stick it in a comment and i will add it correctly. Thanks
NB This is NOT official , only a copy of Dicky's/Liz's writing.
The entries marked ** are from the main indie site
I just had to turn on comment verification as comment spam was starting to come in.
Hopefully as comments are limited it will not be a pain

Monday, January 09, 2006

Mon Jan 9th

"Big show today ...... oh no wait it isnt"

"its a radio station of hypochondriacs ..."

Liz "Aerosmith .... did they do drugs ??"

"driving along like Schultz in Hogans heroes"

Re. Cheneys hospitalization for a "foot" injury "he injured his foot putting it in the presidents ass so many times"

"Steve-o is giving people drugs and Paris Hilton is taking them . OOO News Flash !!"

Another weigh-in . "When you look at her ass you say .. yeaah she could definitely lose ..."
"I am taking off the very heavy headphones" " Dicky " I weigh the same. Damn it" "I am putting on muscle"
Dicky " This is fun for everyone but me"

"Oh my god your 9000 years old , could you refer me to another room"

"Ivy league, check you out"

"Im going to give the salesman my weight and he is going to pick an appropriate bike"

Send in your story song ideas ... Liz "Like the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home