Saving the playlists for posterity.
If i miss a day stick it in a comment and i will add it correctly. Thanks
NB This is NOT official , only a copy of Dicky's/Liz's writing.
The entries marked ** are from the main indie site
I just had to turn on comment verification as comment spam was starting to come in.
Hopefully as comments are limited it will not be a pain

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Wed Feb 8th

Liz "News brought to you by KABC , thats one of yours ?"

Liz "You told me i wasnt allowed to say the visibility "
Dicky "Make something up "
Liz " 10... 10 miles "

"I think of my childhood and standing up on the front seat, as my dad handed me an empty beer can to throw at the other cars. Also stopping occasionally and hitting something hard"
"We will be leaving soon , i just need a few more beers"

"You interacted with him ?" "Bono ?"
"...you've shared a meal" "Pavarotti !!"

[ Voice of the beehive .. geez .. thats been years since hearing them ]

"So far your right."

Liz "So even at your moment of greatest triumph, you were annoyed"

"Everyone, everywhere should be allowed to do whatever they want except for in this room"

"The Eating and medical community" "I'm part of the eating community"

[ Lot of music today ]

Simon West; Director "When a stranger calls"
"why did it only take 37 days to shoot"
"Because i am fast " :-)
[ Great interview ]

"Who is sponsoring our fight ?"

Liz "Are you going boardin' later"

Liz "One about Mohammed and one about Brittney Spears"
Dicky "Are they together again? What happened to that guy Federline."

Dicky "I asked about a lot of things why are you following up on this one"
Liz "I am answering a question for once"

"What year is this Grammy awards, are we going back in time for this"

"This is all blending together into stuff i dont care about"

"Like a street promotion deal"
Dicky " Oh ... you stand outside with stickers"

Liz "I have American Idol " "You mean American Idiot"

"We may have a guest " Super Dave " I dont care"

".. you go to Chop Chop.. What has my life become "

"Look at Stacey , all happy, clapping her hands. I'm not your morning monkey, make him dance"

"If i had a copy i could watch it on my way home, i would have to drive slowly though"

**"Another #1 Film
Our third CONSECUTIVE BOX OFFICE CHAMP…
That would be Simon West, the director of WHEN A STRANGER CALLS which trumped all the other flicks this Super Bowl weekend and brought in a record breaking $21.6 million.Pretty popular film. Pretty interesting guy. Pretty great chat."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home