Saving the playlists for posterity.
If i miss a day stick it in a comment and i will add it correctly. Thanks
NB This is NOT official , only a copy of Dicky's/Liz's writing.
The entries marked ** are from the main indie site
I just had to turn on comment verification as comment spam was starting to come in.
Hopefully as comments are limited it will not be a pain

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

"boating and alcohol"

"Alone tomorrow , me and you"
"The testosterone is going to be thick"
"Hows your mallet finger ?"
"..and jammed her tiny little finger "
"mallet head"
"I have officially become Casey Kasem. He did scooby and radio"
"I hope he wears his 5 4 full"
"Remind me not to ask about that nonsense again"
"Please dont kick me , you're going to ge mallet foot"
"The mallet hand was a little gift of god for me"
"36 days"
"we said Screw it, Liz, language "
"Wallow among them"
"bumper poppy crop"
"Do you think its the heat"
"Your name is Barret"
"God forbid mother go there"
Dickys Mom
"Our American Idol correspondent"
"your boy got in office from the last voting mix up"
DM "Is this Clarks pharmacy . I need oxygen"
"Two horrible people think alike"
Dickys Nephew and Nieces
"You torture her thats your job"
"They're very cute grandkids"
"Lets spend time tryng to get her on the phone"
"One of my worst childhood memories. Middle aged women screaming racist chants"
"Drunken people everywhere including the one who drove me in"
Dickys sister, Kathy
"Stop riling the kids up"
Liz "Nothing says fun like boating and alcohol"
Liz "tethering her to the side of the ship"
"Have they considered making good movies"
"Why dont they just tape peoples mouths shut on the way in"
"Did i tell you about the time i got in a fight in the Joy Luck Club"
Liz ".. is that like a poker hall"

"It was a nine hour movie"
"He was accidentally funny that night"
"Hes planning on dying in the next couple of months"
"I cant remember, is my character evil?"
"The role i've been waiting for my entire life"
"Three years you were with him"
"Tapioca city"
"I was worried about him standing on solid ground"
Adam "Its the Busey effect"
"The Mexicans are the Irish of Los Angeles"
"Damachek lower your voice"
"I guess he replaced Howard Stern"
Liz "Lots of good fixer uppers all over Afghanistan"
"Could you get me a tape of the parole board laughing"
Adam " The not funny sketch followed by the apology"
"They then went for a drive in his steam powered car"
"Shes a well accomplished woman i had no reason to call her a stripper"
"Couldnt even get into a comfortable coma"
"Then just to amuse myself, 10 minutes , i kick her chair then i shift"
"Isnt that the truth darling"
Adam " .. that man was Mike Wallace"
"young man you clear your throat before you get up on this microphone"
"Party at Terrys house"
"I put a dog through one of those scanners one time"
"You've really become salty. preparing for Ireland"
"Poppy. Opium. Heroin. Scrutiny. Fire"
Liz "There are 2 h's as there are 2 words with h's in them"
"JFK, the pope and Larry Bird"
"Scratching our stuff"
"We'll be doing the show in our boxer shorts"
Dickys Sister "Go play some music nobody wants to hear this"


**"Today Dicky chatted with ADAM DE LA PENA, creator of the new animated show “MINORITEAM” on Cartoon Network this Sunday at midnight. And Dicky’s in it!
Stacey & Liz are off to DUBLIN. They’ll be broadcasting live from the Jameson’s Distillery on FRIDAY… so stay tuned.
Plus: Friday CHUCK hosts Indie’s St. Patrick’s Day Bash at Finn McCool’s in Santa Monica with a live performance by The Randies."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home