Saving the playlists for posterity.
If i miss a day stick it in a comment and i will add it correctly. Thanks
NB This is NOT official , only a copy of Dicky's/Liz's writing.
The entries marked ** are from the main indie site
I just had to turn on comment verification as comment spam was starting to come in.
Hopefully as comments are limited it will not be a pain

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

WaffleTuesday

"Sorry , No Red Kross cd. I forgot it at my house"

Stacey " Liz is alone in that office a lot"

Dicky " I watched that" re Golden Globes
Chuck "YOU DID !!!"

Dicky " Why do your friends want to drill pucks at you"

Liz " Your special Pixies cassingle"

"Mandatory suicides in Oregon"
"I am feelng a little depressed i think i will kill myself"

Dicky re Ryan Seacrest " I have a high expectation of him going to annoy me"
Dicky re Promotions department " What time do they roll in at ?"

Caller " I just woke up did you play Red Kross"
Dicky " YOu missed my big apology"

Liz " I have really just been sitting around eating bon-bons"

"A mouse caught fire"

"academy awards lite"

"Pixies live at Budokan"

"You know what would have been awesome, put Jonesy in the net like a cork in a bottle"

"Why do i instill fear in people"
"Why do you guys have a full kitchen, like Jane Goodall with the apes" "Feed the big one"

"The studio has never smelled nicer, when we come in on a Monday after a Camp Freddy Weekend it smells like someone smoked cigarettes with their ass"

The 88 Sing "Nobody Cares" live

Liz " They came, they cooked, they crooned"
Dicky " .. the drummers detailing my car"

"Waffle Wednesday" ... "Waddle Thursday"

Dicky " The guys were asking me is Liz going to keep interrupting Dicky " :-)

"Enough with the waffles , i have had three, i'm jumpy from the syrup"

"I have a dream that one day my head will be the second 'o' in a silly named search engine"

Another 88 song live

"As the guys were leaving they asked if anyone had a Shepherds pie recipe they needed
for Jonesy at lunchtime"



**" Tonight is the Kings game featuring the MMS’s own Party Girl Stacey in the goalcage! ( A not-to-be missed sporting event.)
Plus: Breakfast with The 88!That’s right, this superb band whom we always enjoy having on actually came in and made everyone waffles in studio. Just a lovely morning with a great band. Who happens to be playing tomorrow in Pomona at the Glass House."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home