Saving the playlists for posterity.
If i miss a day stick it in a comment and i will add it correctly. Thanks
NB This is NOT official , only a copy of Dicky's/Liz's writing.
The entries marked ** are from the main indie site
I just had to turn on comment verification as comment spam was starting to come in.
Hopefully as comments are limited it will not be a pain

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

"ah .. its a hobby"

Liz goes to jury duty.

"its raining, big story"

"I once tore the tag of a pillow"

"I didnt have the traction i require when i am going 95 .."

"lets pretend the security is because you are a big radio star"

Liz "I'll just a say i bore a bosstone every morning"

Willy "Which trunk ?"

"send me an email and see if my system is screwed up or i am just unpopular"

"Despite the drunken calls of 'Wheres Brian ?'"

"Did she jump in knees first .. cannonball"

"This station knows how to party"

Dickys Mom on the phone.

"when a chinese punk rock band flies me to Boston i'll come see you ma"

DM "We can change her name to Dicky Barrett"

DM "... for the last 25 years.. i started when i was 8"

etc etc

Liz " They have the same coffee powder as we have in the office. No milk"


Johnny Fayva "Below the belt" Tonight at the El Cid.

[ WTF is up with all the Morrissey . Is he getting a show. Has he ever been on an indie show. ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home