Saving the playlists for posterity.
If i miss a day stick it in a comment and i will add it correctly. Thanks
NB This is NOT official , only a copy of Dicky's/Liz's writing.
The entries marked ** are from the main indie site
I just had to turn on comment verification as comment spam was starting to come in.
Hopefully as comments are limited it will not be a pain

Thursday, February 16, 2006

"motocross on snowboards"

"Right now i'm sound asleep"

"Im a big enough man to apologise in the first hour when nobody is listening"

"Let me explain something quickly as i have some Simon and Garfunkel to listen to"

"Some unnecessary radio"

"6.34 ... lets just sit here and wait"

"I like the beach, i like a good boulevard and i like the cars"

"Its weird how one of the worst days of his life is one of the most hilarious days of my life"

"I dont drink with people who hunt"

Liz "... oh !! thats where that article stops"

On phone Dickys Mom ( Pat )
"What time is it there right now"
Pat "About quarter past 10"
"So you are on your 4th or 5th cigarette"

"Why did you buy me Wranglers instead of Levis ?"

Pat "It was my addiction to court dramas that forced me to go work for Home Depot"

Pat "Richard, you know you should not talk about people who think that they can sing"
"I live in a glass house, Oh the love"
Pat "The gravelly voice of DIcky Barret"
"I was adopted, by the way, i am not related to this woman she would love me more""

"Gary, Indiana , Gary Indiana, then the next thing you hear is one woman laughing, its my mother...in the audience"
Pat "Hysterical laughing"

"The tears are good right ?"

Pat "They just built a beautiful 4 room hotel"

Song "Cheneys got a gun"

Liz "I want to explain myself as i jettison myself into the 21st century"

Liz "As competitors line up , theres a verb"

"Brady Bunch ? was that the last time you watched television"

Caller "Its a motocross race with snowboards"
"Liz , why didnt you say that"
Liz " uuummm .. i wanted to withhold information and keep you in the dark"

Caller "Why does Toni Jordan only ever report on the 405 South ?"
"I dont know its like one freeway and a lot of commercial to that"

"its going to be tough making a living in this town if you start dragging people like the Farrelly brothers through the mud"

"It glorifies alcohol and foolish behaviour.. it makes a hero out of a coward, its everything i like in a movie"

"I have a few questions about Eric"

"recapping a phone call" [in the recap of a radio show]

"The boulevard of broken dreams .."
Liz " .. and new shiny cars"

Liz "Thats cool, a little public embarassment"

"I am going to stick with it"
Liz " ...like a terrier with a sweat sock "
"No, its too entertaining. Its not everyday an Elmer Fudd looking Vice president bags his buddy"

Liz "There is a dog missing at JFK"
"Did Cheney shoot it"

Re Story of Bon Scotts Death ( Jimmy Riley SLF drummer ) "Dicky, we had pints but he didnt seem any worse off than the rest of us. He laid down and
the next morning he just didnt get up"
Liz "So you were with him"
"Well I'm friends with Jimmy Riley, please follow me Liz"
Liz "I am . Im already thinking of Jeff Buckley"

"....because of the snowboarding debacle"

Liz "Diamond Jim on the river boat laying out those bets"

Liz "We've got a penguin coming in"

"I dont normally do requests" [ Same as the last few days :-) ]

"Thats insanity ... 3 hours and boom back top Monrovia ... I did not regift my valentines chocolates"

"Liz was giving me the stink eye"
Liz "I was not, They are not on the same axis they dont work the same. I have a wandering eye"
Stacey "Liz is cross eyed"
"Thats sweet of you to say, Stacey"
Stacey " Thats what she says"
Dickys drawing of Liz
Liz "I think i had better go get news, there are breaking stories ahead of us"

"maniacal"

"This 4 hours is not working out. Its too long"

Stacey "I do . Liz told me , shes the information lady"
"She disperses it. Good, bad or indifferent. She gets it out there"
Stacey "I'm not sayng the informations always right, but shes got the information"
"Shes not afraid to say it"
Liz "Tell em Stacey tell em what it means"

"Now spell stink eye"

"Thanks for calling me, now go to work"

(Dicky in old voice ) "It was like Bonnie interviewing clyde, it was like the old Dillinger gang"
Chuck "I didnt know Katherine Hepburn worked for CNN"
Liz " What about the Mighty Morning show"
"kids get your brains around that .. those were gangsters who used to travel around together"

Liz "Shes openly biathletic"

Liz "Nice, Thats why you have a morning show"

"Give me another reason to do a voice"

"....or we could go right to commercials"

"Do you like the NASCAR ?"

Liz "No longer to stay on the safe shores of entertainment and politics"

"Let me preface this ..."

"What did she do to you Stace"

"How dare you give the little one the stink eye , shes nothing but sweet, shes a drop of honey around here"

Liz "Hush up"

Liz "Some of my best friends know Irish people"


**"Today: Brothers Michael Polish, Mark Polish (Northfork, Twin Falls Idaho, Jackpot) and Jonathan Sheldon (their producer) came to chat about their upcoming pic “The Astronaut Farmer” starring Billy Bob Thornton which will be in theatres this summer.

Tomorrow: Jeremy Haft, director of the film “TAMARA”."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home