Saving the playlists for posterity.
If i miss a day stick it in a comment and i will add it correctly. Thanks
NB This is NOT official , only a copy of Dicky's/Liz's writing.
The entries marked ** are from the main indie site
I just had to turn on comment verification as comment spam was starting to come in.
Hopefully as comments are limited it will not be a pain

Monday, September 19, 2005

Mon Sep 19th

THE SHOW
Was easy on us, and pretty much how we like coming into the week. No heavy lifting. We gave away Neil Diamond tickets and I admitted to having a Camp Freddy smoke

THE GUEST
Was Ethan Supree he has been in a slue of great films to I enjoyed were "American History X" and "Blow" but the list is a good one with some distance to it. Ethan was a real nice lad who was happy to sit and hang very open and honest. He was funny and knows his Punk and Rock. He plays Earl's brother in the new NBC show "My Name is Earl"

THE SONGS
1. The Upper Crust - Minuet
2. The Shods - Things Will Be Different
3. Elvis Costello - No Dancin'
4. The Fabulous Rudies - 99 Luft Balloons
5. Temptations - Just My Imaginations
6. The Ramones - Needles and Pins
7. Pennywise - Disconnect
8. Radiohead - Creep
9. The Business - Product
10. Men at Work - Be Good Johnny
11. Shleprock - Suburbia
12. The Move - California Man
13. Nada Surf - Always Love
14. Reel Big Fish - Story of my Life
15. The Dandy Warhols- Money
16. G- Love - Love
17. Go Betty Go - The Pirate Song
18. Vacation - Destitute Prostitute
19. Sham 69 - Borstal Breakout
20. The Clash - Guns of Brixton
21. Iggy Pop - Tell me a Story
22. Matis Yahu- King Without a Crown
23. The Spinners - I'll be Around

Trac
1) the Crrrrrust.
2) 3) Like the way these two sound together.
4) PRM Raul hopes to ink them.
5) For Stacey.
6) A request for some Spector'd Pins
7) 8) 9) 19) 20) My Guest's solid requests.
10) Chuck called himself a "one time Men at Work Head" this is a great sounding song.
11) Smart band with great songs, should have been bigger.
12) Nice version.
13) It's true.
14) O.C. on the O.C.
15)New what not as nuts about this as "Smoke It"
16) It's so true.
17) Talk like a Pirate Day.
18) They grow up so fast.
21) We play a lot of Ig but overlook this one.
22) He's coming in on Friday.
23) It true...Dicky

THE LETTERS

Dear Dicky,
You have been very naughty! I just so happened to be listening to the Camp Freddy show this
weekend when you popped in and had a smoke! A glowwith happiness at hearing your voice,
but so crushed when you bummed a smoke. I hope you haven't started again, or some of us are
going to have to come down there and spank you! I, a smoker for 20 years give or take, just
quit about a month and a half ago and there's not a day thatgoes by that I don't think about it, but, inspirations like yourself have kept me going.
I unfortunately missed the show this a.m. due to a raging hangover and much needed sleep so I didn'thear if you mentioned anything but, I'm hoping someone else gave you shit as well!

On a lighter note, I am so stoked about the Madness show I may actually burst into flames! Hope to see you there....not smoking!!! -G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home