Saving the playlists for posterity.
If i miss a day stick it in a comment and i will add it correctly. Thanks
NB This is NOT official , only a copy of Dicky's/Liz's writing.
The entries marked ** are from the main indie site
I just had to turn on comment verification as comment spam was starting to come in.
Hopefully as comments are limited it will not be a pain

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thu Jan 19th

"Lets find some way to speed that up instead of going through regular channels and getting a big fat no."

"Towards the microphone like you've done it before"

"I'm not going to , like, put a penis for the l"

"i was driving in on the prairie"

"Find out the name first ..."

"I want to get you a new beatbox for work "

"its just jason and me goofing off and sometimes they film it"
".. at the end of each season he still has 250 things to do"
"I will not do KROQ and i must do Indie"
"You are my favorite tv star. Kimmel just moved to 2nd place"

"Clocks are fun"
Liz " theres nothing like a good clock"

Liz " the beaches are open"
"What are we doing here. Road trip!"

"independent rock"

"Buenos dios, Son"

"Hey Dicky i listen to indie when i drive to work and now my car doesnt work"
Dicky "Heres what we are going to do about that ...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home