Saving the playlists for posterity.
If i miss a day stick it in a comment and i will add it correctly. Thanks
NB This is NOT official , only a copy of Dicky's/Liz's writing.
The entries marked ** are from the main indie site
I just had to turn on comment verification as comment spam was starting to come in.
Hopefully as comments are limited it will not be a pain

Monday, March 27, 2006

So thats the radio they want..

Turned the radio on at 9 this morning and listened for a bit.
So thats the style of radio that they want.
A disgrace.

More opinions ...

( listened to the start on a recording that i had to see if it started better and boy that bleep machine needed reset. After the first couple they didnt go to commercial so no lag.
You would hear the swearing then tick tick beep . Very strange )

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your a better man then me Dicky. I wont give them the satisafaction of having my time. when they screwed you, they screwed us. please keep us posted my friend!

Monday, March 27, 2006 1:43:00 PM  
Blogger Tiger Feet said...

I know. What total crap. I mean, are they retarded to have those buffoons on?

Monday, March 27, 2006 3:14:00 PM  
Blogger darkside777 said...

That was the worse programming I have ever heard. And that Liz Warner would take part in this, I don't understand. I know that you need a paycheck, it was just too much!

Tuesday, March 28, 2006 7:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you dicky, save us from juvenalia! These new djs are fake and the music and dialog are for 12 year old boys. so bummed out about this, i am not going to that end of the dial, so sad, stupid corporate sellout. LA was cool for a while. Dicky, thanks, I really enjoyed your show.

Saturday, April 08, 2006 3:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home