Saving the playlists for posterity.
If i miss a day stick it in a comment and i will add it correctly. Thanks
NB This is NOT official , only a copy of Dicky's/Liz's writing.
The entries marked ** are from the main indie site
I just had to turn on comment verification as comment spam was starting to come in.
Hopefully as comments are limited it will not be a pain

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Wed Aug 3rd

BOB MOULD LIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Bobs Web site;
"Wednesday morning started at Indie 103, a very cool station with great on-air talent. I spent an hour with Chuck and Dickie, and we all had a blast. I played some songs, we talked, and took some calls."


THE SHOW
Technically my worst. There were so many execution holes in this one I almost tied my headphone chord to my microphone and jumped off the console. One man with one guitar kept me from doing so. Talked with my Mother, she wants Super Dave to run a contest to find her a date on my show. I told her she might be too old for this market. I’m an honest DJ and an honest son

THE GUESTS
Thank heavens for these folks. The very attractive and really funny Sue Costello (suecostello.com) came by and cheered me up. John Feldman of Goldfinger called and we figured out yesterday mix-up. We talked on the phone with pro-skater Bucky Lassick. Husker Du man, Sugar fronter and solo-singing sensation Bob Mould came, by played live, and talked openly and honestly about his life

THE SONGS
1. NEGATIVE FX – HAZARDOUS WASTE
2. MANFRED MANN – DO WAH DIDDY DIDDY
3. JOE JACKSON- PRETTY GIRLS
4. MISSION OF BURMA – THAT’S WHEN I REACHED FOR MY REVOLVER
5. AL GREEN - TIRED OF BEING ALONE
6. BIRDBRAIN – CONFESSION
7. AEROSMITH – NO MORE NO MORE
8. GOLDFINGER - HERE IN MY BEDROOM
9. SPOON - I TURN MY CAMERA
10. OP IVY - TAKE WARNING
11. THE KOOKS – CALIFORNIA
12. SURF PUNKS – MY BEACH
13. THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS – ANA NG
14. HUSKER DU – COULD YOU BE THE ONE
15. BOB MOULD – PARALYZED (LIVE)
16. BOB MOULD – IF I CAN’T CHANGE YOUR MIND (LIVE)
17. HUSKER DU – DON’T WANNA KNOW
18. BOB MOULD – CIRCLES
19. ELEFANT – MISFIT
20. BOB MOULD – BEST THING
21. THE CURE – GRINDING HALT
22. SUGAR – HELPLESS
23. AC/DC- BACK IN BLACK
24. BOB MOULD – I AM VISION, I AM SOUND
25. AL GREEN – LET’S STAY TOGETHER

Trac.
1) A true classic
2) 3) Been wanting to do this on the radio.
4) PRM
5) For Mom
6) found a CD single kicking around
7) For Sue
8) John called
9) I love this band
10) Northern Cali. Ska
11) Great new cover song
12) I’ve got to have another all surf show.
13) Love this collection.
14) 15) 16) 17) 18) 20) 22) 24) My Guest
25) His request
23) Liz read about them Chuck pulled it up.

I love my crew. Dicky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home