Saving the playlists for posterity.
If i miss a day stick it in a comment and i will add it correctly. Thanks
NB This is NOT official , only a copy of Dicky's/Liz's writing.
The entries marked ** are from the main indie site
I just had to turn on comment verification as comment spam was starting to come in.
Hopefully as comments are limited it will not be a pain

Monday, January 23, 2006

Mon Jan 23rd

"Stacey is about 5ft off the ground, which is about twice her actual height"

"She could barely concentrate on Greys anatomy"

"The seahawks from the latte capital of the world"

Dicky " The team that beat up your team you want to .."
Kevin " .... NO !!! you want them to suffer"

"One for the thumb in '81 .. now 25 years later"

Liz in UTAH for Sundance.

Dicky " Balls dropping cold"

"Oh, thats sounds boring"

"Hold on Liz we might have to break, there is a fire near my house"

Dicky " Is that cleaning crew distracting ?"
Liz " no ..well just a little bit"
" Its distracting to me"

"Will and Grace that was must see TV ... appointment tv"

"Some kind of jock adrenaline" re Kobe's 81 points

Surf Junkie Jeff " Throw on all the rubber you got"

"Liz is in a beer soaked basement in Utah"

".. get to the news and save the Sundance stuff for Dave Navarro"

"Did you guys watch the Miss America Pageant"
"1975 was the last time i watched that"

"I've started to retain things Liz , its a course i'm taking"

"Like a punch in the heart"

"Oh you go to a bar , are you a drinker " to Stacey

Stacey " I found an excuse to get up on a Sunday and start drinking at 9 in the morning"

"My lip and my tooth just squeaked aloud"

"Thats exciting for nobody"

"Why have they got to call Jack Kevorkian??"

"Oh my god i would hang myself in that bar"

Stacey " I may or may not delete it from my email"

The DENTS in live

"Right into that , there we go"
"Oh its gorgeous now"
"I was one of the 30 different members of the Freez"
"Thats harsh, dude"

"You know you are using Jonesys mic, well really i am. Dont tell Jonesy i use his mic"

Sing song live

Liz " The gifting has begun"

"Hes still dead"

Liz " I played at Spaceland, thats actually true"

"Whats with the rebates. I have been cutting up boxes to get my $400"

Crazy phone call with Boston "artist" phoning in asking if transgender people can be lesbians.
Then calls back realising he was listening to a recording.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home