Saving the playlists for posterity.
If i miss a day stick it in a comment and i will add it correctly. Thanks
NB This is NOT official , only a copy of Dicky's/Liz's writing.
The entries marked ** are from the main indie site
I just had to turn on comment verification as comment spam was starting to come in.
Hopefully as comments are limited it will not be a pain

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tue Jan 24th

"Hey Chuck , Dick, Early in the morning"

"we booked him last week so if he turns up that will be a suprise"

"Lems-crafters"

"Normally this is Tattuesday. After a year plus we are going to do it more selectivley"

"I'll make the numbers up for the sake of math"

"Hand to god i have to fill this out in triplicate"

"A damn good chance with me and the me's of the world"

"Tommys rebate stand"

"I'm an idiot but i'm a conniving , evil idiot"

"What , is that water ???"

".. and you partied with Tommy Lee"
"... well i partied with Dawn"

"Any celebrities.......?"

"Lets find out .." [ Whatever the phone number is ]

"I did , i'm married to a Canadian if you remember"

"A really cute girl in a tight leather suit" [ may have helped]

Len W. "It is a violation if i have to get up before 11 am"

".. and i am no longer joking"

Dicky re Bosstones "People loved us, critics not so much, so F.. them "

"you mention Sci-Fi and Chuck gets all doey eyed"

Liz "I'm just trying ouT how Dawns blackberry works"

Liz "I got a hell of a scarf"

"Chuck has some news i may have to lose you"

"...and you can sit there and pretend you dont care"
Liz " I d'ont"

"Its like you're here Liz"

[ Kate may come in ]
"I dont think so with the way we pronounced her name"

"Kate Wiseman"

"Hey Glen"

"His name is Ken wiseas... no Len Wiseman" :-)

Len " Its been a pleasure , Skippy"
----------
"I just heard these lyrics for the first time"

"The fake morning show has ruined this. Do we sound like those idiots"

"Some DJ on steriods"

"A very attractive woman who works for another radio station with a nice ass walked by and i completely forgot"

"Thanks for calling; Motor City Madwoman"

Liz "Am i clipping ???"
Chuck " You are not touching any buttons are you ???"

Liz "Supreme court justice Ordination"

Chuck "He is offensive"

Chuck " I was in hospital for 3 days"
Dicky " Wow,.. sorry i am laughing"

BILLY BRAGG !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Caller " It wasn't a big corporate thing like telling the time" << there is a t shirt right there :-)

"Nadias theme , i think it was"

"When i'm really doing good djing"

"I'm missing eyelashes in one eye"
"hush"
"this is the what my mother told me"

Stacey "Do you want the Thank Yous and you said no, i can read them off the board"
"Stacey, zip it"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home