Saving the playlists for posterity.
If i miss a day stick it in a comment and i will add it correctly. Thanks
NB This is NOT official , only a copy of Dicky's/Liz's writing.
The entries marked ** are from the main indie site
I just had to turn on comment verification as comment spam was starting to come in.
Hopefully as comments are limited it will not be a pain

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Notes

There is a statement from Shepard Fairey over on that blogging.la link below.
It does not make sense to me in terms of the MMS time extensions; removing the Jonesy replay; never updating the MMS graphics to show the new start time; the replica format of the current show; the lies around Dolores O'Riordan "co-hosting" ; etc.
I will write up my thoughts more later but the statement just sounds wrong to me.


[ Edited 2.10 pm : there was more here but not about the MMS. I moved that to my other blogs where it was more appropriate . Back Later. ]

1 Comments:

Blogger johnlichtenstein said...

I am having trouble finding Fairey's comment but I think it was that Dickie's ratings were bad. I don't have access to Arbitron so for all I know it is true. Maybe there were only a few thousand, very cool, very vocal listeners. I guess Steele is just giving us a cordial invitation to find another station.

Sunday, April 09, 2006 7:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home