Saving the playlists for posterity.
If i miss a day stick it in a comment and i will add it correctly. Thanks
NB This is NOT official , only a copy of Dicky's/Liz's writing.
The entries marked ** are from the main indie site
I just had to turn on comment verification as comment spam was starting to come in.
Hopefully as comments are limited it will not be a pain

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Thurs Aug 11th

THE SHOW
Another solid three hours. We had a ball player from my hometown team, a very funny gal from New Hampshire and magician/musicians from parts unknown.

THE GUESTS
Pitcher for the World Champion Boston Red Sox, Bronson Arroyo called us. We were caught off guard and without his C.D. handy (it was at my house) I lied and said I loved it I had yet to listen to it. Sarah Silverman spent the morning with us> She is very funny and quite lovely. Musicians slash Magicians The Unholy Three dropped in to mystify us. Rob Zabrecky (Possum Dixon) Dave Lovering (The Pixies) and Fitzgerald (numerous musical projects) they were very enjoyable. Like I said three solid hours.

THE SONGS
1. D.I. - Coming to Your Town
2. Neil Diamond - You Got to Me
3. Skeletones - She's Alright
4. Talking Heads - Wild Wild Life
5. Donovan - Catch the Wind
6. Orange - No Rest for the Weekend
7. Aztec Camera - Oblivious
8. Robert Gordon - Someday Some Way
9. The Outlets - If I were the One
10.The Fall - C.R.E.E.P.
11.The Shins - Celebrate Life
12.The Seekers - Georgy Girl
13.Morrissey - How Soon is Now?
14.Dropkick Murphy's - Shipping Up to Boston
15.Bad Religion - Suffer
16.Killers - All the Things I've Done
17.Matis Yahoo - King Without a Crown
18.Pixies - Where is My Mind
19.Possum Dixon - Emergency
20.Super Casanova - Sunshine Underground
21.Dramarama - Anything Anything
22.Horrorpops - Baby Lou’s Tattoo
23.The DB's - Amplifier
24.Neil Diamond - I am I Said

Trac
1) Local-ledge.
2) A tremendous song writer.
3) West Coast style.
4) Smart stuff.
5) I just love this song (sniff)
6) The street-team needs to ease up.
7) Hard not to love.
8) Up a notch.
9)A head of their time.
10) Manchester’s best ever.
11) So sweet.
12) So sweet 60’s style.
13) Oh Mo.
14) Had no Bronson and we meant to play Tess.
15) Still no word on Hetson.
16) S.S. request.
17) Summertime song of 05.
18) 19) Our guests.
20) Their request.
21) Should have played a new one.
22) A request from Tuesday. I eventually get to ‘em.
23) I need their catalogue.
24) I had this title tattooed to me. Well I’m Boston city born and raised and sometimes I’m lost between two shores
…Dicky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home