Saving the playlists for posterity.
If i miss a day stick it in a comment and i will add it correctly. Thanks
NB This is NOT official , only a copy of Dicky's/Liz's writing.
The entries marked ** are from the main indie site
I just had to turn on comment verification as comment spam was starting to come in.
Hopefully as comments are limited it will not be a pain

Monday, July 18, 2005

Mon Jul 18th

THE SHOW
Sweet little kick off to the week. Dana recommended our guests and I enjoyed having them on. The Yankee's destroyed my Red Sox all weekend and the crew at my local ice cream parlor were... well I needed a solid Monday. Last Friday's cover song show (we will now call it Cover Your Ass Day) was our busiest phone in day, by the way, thanks.

THE GUESTS
All three Dollyrots. They were so much fun and played a song acoustically. Jamie called us from Waxapples


THE MUSIC

1. Manic Hispanic - Alberto's
2. Pietasters - Something Better
3. Weakerthans - Plea from the Cat Named Virtue
4. Devo - Be Stiff
5. Tanya Tucker - No Man's Land
6. The Tender Box - Mister Sister
7. Gang of Four - Antharx
8. Darkbuster - London Town
9. The Vacation - White Noise
10. Madness - Bed and Breakfast Man
11. Ima Robot - Dirty Life
12. No Doubt - Excuse Me
13. Throw Rag - Lil' Danny
14. Replacements - Kiss Me on the Bus
15. Ash - Girl From Mars
16. The 101'ers - Keys to Your Heart
17. Dollyrots - Wreckage
18. Dollyrots - Kick me to the Curb
19. Misfits - Teenagers from Mars
20. Dollyrots - New College (?)
21. Waxapples - That's Something
22. Dollyrots - Goodnight Tonight (?)
23. Groovie Ghoulies - Vampire Girl
24. Mike Ness - Don't think Twice
25. The Dents - Better Off
26. The Only Ones - Another Girl Another Planet
27. Aztec Camera - The Crying Scene
28. XTC- Life Begins at the Hop
29. Ravonettes- Ode to LA
30. Chain Link Fence - Next Stop Please
31. Tower of Power- So Very Hard To Go

Trac 1) was thinking about Ru, and Steve, and the other Man. Men, as I picked my songs this morning.
2) Some East Coast, third wave from some dear friends
3) A great song about a cat
4) Might be my favorite spud It was when I was a kid, because it was very hard to find
5) A song about rape, and revenge
6) Stacey picked the Dicks Pick, nice song
7) I love this song. The beat is amazing
8) I love this song's lyrics
9) You heard it hear first. What a terrific song. Give it up for the locals.
10) Classic Nutty's
11) Lets give it up for the locals
12) a request for some "early" As "early" as I could get
13) I'll be playing this disc for a long time
14) Classic Mats. Use to drink with these fella's (who didn't?)
15) Strong Power Pop
17) 18) 20) 22) Our guests
19) 21) 23) 25) 29) Guest requests
24) Guest request for Ness
26) 27) Power Pop it to the finish line
28) Liz called my choice here "obscure" I don't agree
30) My brother Billy's 80 Power Pop band in honor of his birthday
31) This one can make you cry.
Towerful, and powerful, Dicky

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home